To see if Chair Yoga is right for you, identify any of the following limitations you might have:
You are living with chronic pain. Therefore, you have limited mobility due to illness, injury, or disease.
Working at your desk all day? And experienced inflammation in the joints.
Never done yoga before. And you may have difficulty standing for long periods.
If You're Experiencing Any of These Limitations…
Chair Yoga might be the perfect practice to help you slowly develop balance and stability—while improving strength and flexibility. It may also benefit people over a certain age who have trouble moving through the up and down motions of traditional yoga.
That’s why I’m offering this "ONLINE chair yoga for weight release"
This online course includes:
- 45-minute class once a week- 4 weeks
- Mobilize your body easily and safely
- Live sessions are taped for you to replay from a private portal
- 20-minute Video practice session to practice at home
- Learn from the comfort of your own home
- Personalized service taking into consideration the emotional and physical obstacles
- All you need is an armless chair and a laptop or notebook.
All levels and abilities are welcome
|2nd of Sept.||10:00 AM|
|9th of Sept.||10:00 AM|
|16th of Sept.||10:00 AM|
|23rd of Sept.||10:00 AM|
|30th of Sept.||10:00 AM|
|7th of Oct.||10:00 AM|
|21st of Oct.||10:00 AM|
|28th of Oct.||10:00 AM|
|4th of Nov.||10:00 AM|
|11th of Nov.||10:00 AM|
|18th of Nov.||10:00 AM|
|25th of Nov.||10:00 AM|
Online Chair Yoga Routines offered Four-sessions for $45 (25 cents a minute!)
Your investment in this program will help you gain the mobility you want to enjoy life
Contact Frances for a FREE 45-minute consultation to see if the program is a fit for you.